The Teams Desktop App is saving my login details, how can I remove them?
If you are using the all-in-one computer (or any public computer) we suggest that you access Teams from teams.microsoft.com using an incognito / private window through your web browser.
Whenever you use the Teams Desktop App, this will automatically save your username and password. For this reason, we discourage using the Teams Desktop app on a public computer (such as the all-in-one) which can be accessed by anyone.
If you would like to log out and remove your login details from the Teams Desktop app, you can follow one of the following procedures:
Removing Your Login Details from the Computer
Use this method to remove your login details from a specific computer. You need to perform these steps on the computer that has saved your login details.
- Click on Start – Settings
- Choose Accounts
- Click on Access work or school
- Click on the account that you would like to remove and click Disconnect
Removing Your Login Details Remotely
Use this method to sign out from ALL devices that are logged in with your iLearn account, including your current session. This means that you will need to sign in again to all Office 365 apps such as OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote etc. You can perform this process from any computer.
- Log on to office.com using your iLearn email and password. More information here.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right of the screen and select View account.
- Once in the Overview section, scroll down, click on Sign out everywhere and click OK to confirm.