How can I edit a PDF document?
PDF documents can be converted to Word documents by using Microsoft Word. Please note that the conversion may not look exactly like the original especially if the PDF has lots of graphics.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click on File – Open (or Open other documents) and select Browse.
- Next to File Name choose PDF files from the drop down menu.
- Look for your PDF file, select it and click Open.
- Click OK to confirm that you wish the convert the PDF. Note that the original PDF will not be affected.
- After a few seconds your file will be converted to Microsoft Word format and you will be able to edit and save it as a .docx file.