This year these workshops were organised on the 6th March 2020. Students were exposed to a rich technology-mediated educational experience.
Educators and students from the following schools visited the Directorate for Digital Literacy Centre at Joseph Scolaro Street Ħamrun:
- San Gorg Preca College Valletta Primary
- San Gorg Preca College Floriana Primary
- St Clare College Sliema Primary
- Maria Regina Naxxar Middle School
- St Margaret College Secondary School
- St Ignatius College Secondary School.
Among the technologies that were present there was:
– The BETT 2020 ‘BEST DIGITAL DEVICES’ AWARD WINNER! Floor Robot similar to the Bee/Blue-Bot but for both Indoor and OUTDOOR use and communicates with Bluetooth to apps and the TACTILE READER
– The TACTILE READER for more engage remote yet simple ‘coding’ essentials for young students that allows them to visually and remotely programme either the Blue-Bot or the Rugged Robot.
– NEW Bee-Bot Activity Mats and Activity Tins together with Ultrasonic-Sensor Activated Talking Shop-Fronts for use with any bee-Bot or Blue-Bot Activity Mats
– The LEGO coding express
– Green Screen
– LEGO Story starter
– Pic Collage
– Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
– HP Hybrid laptops
– Chrome books
– 3D Printer
– New Promethean Interactive Flat Panel.