How do I download a video from YouTube?
Sometimes you may need to download videos on your computer for playing offline without relying on an internet connection. Follow these steps to download YouTube videos on your computer.
- Download and install WinX YouTube Downloader from here.
- Open the YouTube video in your browser and copy the URL.
- Run WinX YouTube Downloader and click on Add URL.
- Click on Paste URL & Analyze.
- Select the quality of the video from the list and click on Download Selected Video.
- Click on the arrow next to the video to start the download.
- Once the download is complete, click on the folder icon to open the folder where the video file is located.
- You can play your video using a media player such as VLC player.