How do I download a video from YouTube?
Sometimes you may need to download videos on your computer for playing offline without relying on an internet connection. Follow these steps to download YouTube videos on your computer.
- Download and install Free Download Manager.
- Open the YouTube video in your browser and copy the URL.
- Run Free Download Manager and click on the + symbol.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video and click OK.
- Choose where you would like to Save the video, edit the file name as needed and choose the quality. The higher the quality the larger the file size.
- Finally click Download and your video will be downloaded.
You can play your video using a media player such as VLC player.