The European Schoolnet Academy is Europe’s first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) platform offering high-quality free courses for primary and secondary teachers as well as other educational professionals. On the European Schoolnet Academy you will find a range of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) lasting between 3-8 weeks on various topics.
Inject some innovative thinking into your professional development by signing up for one of our courses now!
As a teacher or other educational professional you will:
- Learn about innovation in the classroom and school
- Develop and enhance your practice
- Get feedback on your work from peers and discuss the issues you face in your classroom
- Connect with like-minded peers across Europe
- Reflect and discuss the pedagogical use of technology in education
- Feel empowered and inspired to try out something new in your practice
- Earn certificates of participation and digital badges
- Create lesson plans and other useful products that you can implement in your classroom
Join the community of thousands of teachers across Europe who have already benefitted from our courses by registering on our platform for free and choosing one or more courses you wish to follow whenever best suits you! Our courses are made by educational professionals for educational professionals, featuring content produced by teachers, teacher trainers and education experts.